Our state-of-the-art lodge-style boarding facility
We offer a warm boarding environment and high-quality amenities that deliver the ultimate in comfort and fun. Our dedicated, professional staff is ready to pamper your pets throughout their stay, providing them with everything they need for an enjoyable and relaxing vacation. To us, your pet is part of our family. Pricing is provided below.
Standard Sleeping Suites For Dogs
Each boarding guest receives a comfortable living space equipped with an elevated cot and bedding, high quality nutritious meal, room service twice daily, multiple sessions outside in our spacious fenced in play yard and playtime in our boarding daycare group, a soothing blend of music playing 24 hours a day ( including a special nighttime playlist designed to be calming to pets). Guests will receive wellness checks and continuous monitoring during your pets visit.
Food Menu Options
Your dog’s luxurious stay includes several A LA CARTE meal plan options. You can choose from our 7 fresh food menu options made for them in-house. You or we can also provide a standard food option. Each boarding guest is required to bring their pets food which needs to be labeled and placed in a air tight container or Ziploc with feeding instructions. If for any reason you forget your pets food we provide a Lodge Menu with different options for you to choose from.
Fresh Doggy Treats
- No vacation is complete without being able to indulge in some snacks.
- We have both indoor and outdoor play areas where your dog can play with other dogs. They can play all day with their playmates or take some alone time in their private room.
24/7 Vet Access
- We know how important your pet is to you because they are important to us too! We have a veterinarian on-call so that if any complications occur we can treat them quickly.
- Our central climate control system will ensure that your dog is always at a comfortable and relaxing temperature. Warm in the winter and cool in the Perrysburg summers.
- Your pet will find itself relaxed by the soothing music playing throughout our luxurious pet lodge. At night we turn down the music so that they can have rejuvenating sleep.
For all canine guests:
Proof of current DHPPv/DHPP2v (yearly), Rabies, and Bordetella (yearly).
All vaccinations must be current prior to boarding.
Prior to boarding, we require each boarding guest to have a temperament test and must pass. Once a temperament test has taken place and the pet has passed he or she will need to schedule one day of doggy daycare prior to placing a boarding appointment. A temperament test is between 2-4 hrs afterwards we will call you to have your pet picked up and the following day your pet can attend doggy daycare.